RP Analytics are delighted to be working with a leading personal finance provider based in the West Midlands. Currently in a period of significant investment and growth they are now seeking to appoint a Fraud Analyst to their Fraud Department.
Support the Senior Fraud Analyst with the development of fraud analytics and provision of data driven intelligence for the fraud operational teams.
- SAS, SQL or Similar
- Access would be beneficial
- Falcon experience
• Production of Fraud, Disputes and Charge backs Management information
• Analyse data to identify threatening trends emerging
• Write, test and promote new rules to mitigate adverse fraud trends
• Support the Senior Analyst in the preparation of relevant data required to support new initiatives or business cases
• Implement tactical changes to detection system rules
• Recommend policy, process and procedural change evaluating impact on fraud operations
• Assist in the evaluation and development of new fraud systems / tools
• Provide support to the fraud operation by acting upon anecdotal evidence received to ensure that risks are mitigated
• Carry out regular reviews of individual retailer performance with the objective of identifying fraud hot spots.
• Undertake regular reviews of the efficiency of the suite of fraud rules in place and make recommendations for changes
• Maintain and prepare operational and adviser level KPI reports for managers.
• Support the Senior Analyst in the provision of fraud analytics services
- MI Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"