This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75ph
Working hours: Mon-Fri or Tues Sat 35 hours per week
Contract: 23 weeks - potential progression within the business
Location: Nationwide House, Swindon
Overview of the role:
Within this role, you will be analysing information available in our fraud systems to make an informed decision on the recent activity. You will be responsible for communicating the outcome to the relevant members.
The purpose of this role is to investigate activity and information identified to ensure we are protecting our members and the business from ongoing fraud threats. Due to recent changes in fraud detection, several investigations need completing to ensure we our protecting our members and the business from ongoing fraud threats.
You will be required to manage your own workload and achieve daily targets and work collectively with other team members.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused and confident
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to evaluate information quickly and accurately make an informed decision
- Target driven
- IT Skills and able to learn in-house systems
- Customer service experience is desired
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"