FP&A / Finance Analyst: Luxury Manufacturing & Retail | Old Street
Our client is a prominent retailer and manufacturer of luxury products. This will give you the opportunity to join a team that have a deep knowledge of their product and a passion for their industry. Company culture is professional, but defiantly non-corporate.
The business rank among our favourite clients to work with because of their strong, positive company values and sense of fun!
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven FP&A Analyst with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This position will suit an commercially astute FP&A Analyst that is both comfortable with processes and a talented hands-on accountant.
- Assist in compiling the total company P&L budget
- Work with the data analyst to efficiently input sales budget
- Develop upload budget input templates to meet ERP requirements.
- Successfully upload the budget bottom up into Navision and reconcile to chart of Accounts
- Complete testing - draw and document the upload process into Navision
What we need to see:
- Advanced skills in Excel - pivot tables, vlookups
- Extensive experience in budget process / management accounts
- Experience in product based organisation
What we'd like to see:
- Retail experience
Rate: £275 - £325 per day
Contract Duration: 3 months
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job