£100,000 - £110,000 + Benefits
- Reporting into the CFO, the FP&A Director will have a highly visible role across the business, interacting with all members of the senior leadership team
- They will lead on forecasting and budgeting.
- The business is and will continue to grow and change, therefore forecasting will be focused on short term operations and long-term strategy of the business.
- The FP&A Director will evaluate potential business scenarios using both complex group and technical models
- Analysis – supporting and improving business performance
- Management of capital expenditure for projects and programmes running in the business, this will also include costing / control over spend
- Candidates will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified with experience of working within manufacturing environments
- Confident and credible individual, with the ability to communicate with investors, executive team, Board, bankers, etc
- Background in commercial / business partnering, FP&A and budgeting & forecasting experience is required
- The FP&A Director will be hands on initially, providing the opportunity to get under the skin of the business
- Strong modelling skills - using group and technical models
- Ideally candidates will have experience in capital projects within a manufacturing environment
Nigel Wright are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a growing manufacturing business who are seeking to appoint their first FP&A Director.
The organisation manufactures sustainable products and is keen to engage individuals with a passion for sustainability.
Given this is a newly created role, there is a fantastic opportunity for the successful incumbent to both drive and shape FP&A throughout the business.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'