FP&A Analyst 12 month FTC to start January 2024
FP&A Analyst (12 month FTC to start January 2024) | Wilmslow (Hybrid) | £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE), plus bonus, double pension, 25 days hol, staff disc. | Retail, e-commerce, consumer and wholesale
***This role requires an early January 2024 start date***
A chance to be a part of this rapidly growing PE backed international business from the outset. Zachary Daniels Finance are proud to be partnering with this PE backed business at the beginning of what is going to be an exciting future, this company is linked with one of the world's most iconic brands. The business has an enviable unique platform and access to a global market that others don't. A modern, fun and team focused culture with strong identity. This is a modern flexible business and operates a hybrid working model.
About the role
This FP&A Analyst role will cover a 12 month FTC Maternity Cover starting early January 2024. Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, this role has a wide scope, not only because of the SME environment, but also because the FP&A Manager is keen to give the role holder a lot of autonomy. The business operates a culture of continuous improvement, which is particularly relevant at the moment as they get ready for expected double digit growth and market expansion. With senior stakeholder exposure, this role has it all. We are looking for a hungry, hard-working and ambitious individual who wants to make something their own and be part of a team that will be part of a North West success story in a few years time.
Finance business partner - Product
- Being the key point of contact to the product team throughout the commercial calendar
- Building and managing relationships with the product engine
- Being a core driver of ensuring strong product margin across all business categories
- Compiling and providing commercial insights with regards to market pricing
- Supporting and implementation of new project / asset onboarding
- Analysis of pricing structures across all key assets
- Support of the product team of data within the product system
- Taking on the role of the number 2 within commercial finance
- Being a key driver of business mindset change towards margin control
- Providing regular margin analysis to ensure strong control and drives the margin importance
- Supporting the FP&A manager with commercial requirements across the business functions
Ad hoc responsibility
- Management of pricelists & price data within the ERP system
- Support and up-skilling of the financial control team to ensure correct invoicing.
- Qualified Accountant (likely to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with sufficient post-qualification experience
- Strong commercial understanding with ability to communicate financial information to non financial colleagues.
- First class communication skills (written, reporting, verbal and presentation)
- Demonstrable FP&A / Commercial Finance experience from a fast paced consumer environment
- Appetite to work in a rapidly growing, PE backed, SME environment. This will be coupled with the ability to 'know what good looks like'
- Desire to work at all levels from grass roots to board presentation
- Self motivated, curious and team mentality.
- Ideally a background of FMCG, Supply Chain and or Retail.
£40,000 - £45,000 (DOE), plus bonus, double pension, 25 days hol, staff disc
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @zacharydaniels.co.uk & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'