Job Role; Forensic Audit
Our Client is a modern / forward thinking and progressive firm of Business Partners who offer a range of Financial and Management Accounting Services to a range of Clients.
Due to the continued success of the Business and an increase in Clients using their Services there is a need to appoint a Forensic Audit Lead.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS THE FORENSIC AUDIT LEAD;
- 37.5 hours a week with flexible start and finish times and hybrid working
- Salary of c £45,000 with Annual Review and Performance related Bonus
- Full Study Support is offered
THE ROLE OF FORENSIC AUDIT LEAD;
- Working closely with Clients as a Business Partner - planning Audits and Accounts Preparation
- Supervising and delegating
- End to end completion of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of a detailed range of Management Information Reports / Guidance etc,
The role of Forensic Audit Lead will suit an individual who wants and enjoys building and maintaining relationship with Clients and who will see themselves as an extension of the Clients business.
TO HAVE AN INFORMAL CHAT ABOUT THE FORENSIC AUDIT LEAD ROLE - please either call Karen Reynolds OR email your CV to karen @rsnwltd.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE FORENSIC AUDIT LEAD ROLE.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'