Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, you will be accountable for the monthly Sales & Operational end to end planning cycle (S&OP) building effective business partnerships cross-functionally with a number of internal stakeholders.
• Drive a consistent approach and continued adoption of the monthly S&OP process across all teams.
• Challenge appropriately Sales teams to improve month on month forecast accuracy and share relevant customer insight with Demand Planners to support purchasing decisions.
• Develop and enhance current forecast accuracy reporting across all Business units identifying key drivers to significant under/ over forecasting and making recommendations to Senior stakeholders.
• Provide strong support to Demand Planning Co-ordinators, to create and maintain Excel files that drive the forecast surgery meetings.
• Assist the Demand Planning Manager to implement any changes required to the forecasting process.
• Oversee management of forecast surgery meetings e.g. room bookings, attendees, agendas and follow up actions are completed.
• Build knowledge of all Brand owners to provide adequate cover within the Demand Planning team.
Ideally, you will have a background in FMCG with experience of Demand Planning and Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) processes. Demonstrating an analytical mind-set and system literate, you will display advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills. An energetic team player, you will possess a strong attention to detail and a logical approach ensuring monthly cycles are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
This opportunity offers excellent benefits including:
-competitive salary plus an additional 10% performance related bonus
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-free on site parking
-development and progression opportunities
-a fun and friendly work environment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'