Food Technology Technician
Calling all Food Technology Technicians in Portsmouth!
Are you a Food Technology Technician who is passionate about shaping the minds of tomorrow? Look no further! On behalf of a great secondary school in Portsmouth, we are seeking a talented and dedicated Food Technology Technician for a long term position, to start as soon as possible.
* The School: The School is a diverse and thriving community, founded on respect, honesty and equality. At the heart of their success is the strength of partnership that exists between students, staff and parents. They are proud of their reputation as a nurturing school in which every child is able to flourish.
* Pay Rate: MPS/UPS equivalent
- You should specialise in Food Technology, with experience in UK secondary school settings
- A passion for inspiring young learners and excellent communication skills are essential
- Passionate about the future of Food Technology and its impact on young people
- An inspirational, imaginative person and outstanding communicator
- Able to demonstrate impact on progress, attainment and enjoyment of pupils
* Apply Now: If you're interested in this role please use the link provided to apply, or get in contact with us to have a confidential conversation to explore your career options as a Food Technology Technician.
- "food technology" or "catering" or "school technician" or "food technician" or "food technology teaching" or "dt teacher"
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'