Reed Education are working with a Fantastic School who are looking for an inspirational Food Technology Teacher. The school are based in East London area (Newham).
Starting in April, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented Food Technology Teacher who is interested in working in a strong department.
• OFSTED rated ‘Good’
• Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
• GCSE Food Technology is popular and oversubscribed
• There is a permanent Food Technician within the department and all schemes of work are shared amongst the department
• You will be teaching Food Technology from KS3-KS4
• There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved with various extra-curricular activities
What you will need:
• You will need to be a qualified teacher (i.e PGCE)
• NQTs and experienced teachers welcomed
• Strong leadership and creativity skills are preferred as new lesson resources are encouraged within the department
• You will need to be committed and dedicated to providing engaging lessons to the students
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.email@example.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me.
We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job