Food Technology Teacher- Easter
Academics ltd is looking for a food & Technology teacher to join a secondary school in North East Worcestershire. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for food & technology and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages especially to GCSE. The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best. This position is to start after Easter however interviews will be taking place ASAP.
The job role includes:
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils. ( KS3 &4 is essential)
- Keep appropriate records of pupils' work.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents' evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child's performance and future targets.
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS
- Be a food & tech specialist
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Able to travel to North East Worcestershire
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available 3 days per week after Easter for a term (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this food & technology teaching position to start ASAP.
Please send your CV to or call
- Food Technology Teacher with QTS & PGCE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'