Food Technician - Slough
Academics Ltd are working on behalf of a secondary school in Slough who are in need of a experienced Food Technician, or someone who has experience in working in a school and is interested in working as a food technician.
This school is located in the heart if Slough and are searching for a dedicated Food Technology Technician to become a valuable part of their dynamic educational community.
* Relevant hospitality experience or experience in a similar role
* Proficiency in managing and maintaining food technology equipment.
* Exceptional organisational skills.
* Passion for nurturing student's culinary talents.
* Prepare and organise kitchen equipment and ingredients for food technology lessons.
* Assist teachers and students during practical cooking sessions.
* Ensure a safe and hygienic kitchen environment complying Health and Safety
* Inventory management and procurement of food supplies.
* Support students in developing their culinary skills.
What Academics LTD Offer:
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* An inclusive and collaborative school atmosphere.
* Opportunities for professional growth and development.
* The chance to inspire the future chefs and food technologists of tomorrow.
If you are a motivated and passionate Food Technology Technician ready to embark on a fulfilling career in education, please apply to this advert, or alternatively send your CV to
- Secondary School
- Kitchen Staff
- Food Handler
- Food Technician
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'