Westray Recruitment Consultants is working alongside a global food processing plant to recruit dedicated Food Production Operatives for their site based in Seaham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which continually invests in their people and facilities, which is demonstrated in their recent expansion plan to increase output and productivity by 150%, providing the opportunity for permanent contracts for temporary staff.
Each individual employee is made to feel part of the organisation and developing your skills and talent is at the forefront of their approach. Our client are a family run business who are passionate about their values and their culture and are keen to bring on board new employees who have the same outlook.
They have recently invested £70,000 in their canteen facilities which includes a seating area and widescreen TV, providing all temporary workers with free tea & coffee and occasionally, free pizza too.
- Packing, palletising and labelling goods
- Ensuring work is carried out in an efficient a productive manner
- Abiding by all health and safety regulations
- Abiding by strict standards of food hygiene
- Cleaning duties for one hour in every 12 hour shift
- The ability to work at a fast pace in an efficient manner
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment would be advantageous
- It will be beneficial if candidates hold a driving licence and have access to their own car
- A positive and enthusiastic working attitude
This is initially a temporary contract with the potential to be made permanent. The role will be working continental shifts (6am-6pmand 6pm-6am), however, you have the flexibility to choose if you work days or nights.
The role is offering an hourly rate of £7.83/hr
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Glen Forster for more details, he is contactable on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"