Are you an experienced food manufacturing professional look for an exciting and varied role for one of the UK's biggest & leading Food Manufacturing Companies?
The role offers excellent progression opportunities and the chance to work on exciting, varied and important development projects.
This role would suit an applicant with a food manufacturing and recipe development experience.
This permanent position will focus on new product development of deserts and bakery products.
- Work as part of a New Product Development team, as a NPD chef performing kitchen based recipe development
- Kitchen based product trials, evaluating new suppliers and ingredients
- Assist with process control sheets and nutritional information
- Graduate/BTEC or experienced food technologist/scientist/manufacturer
- Experience within the food manufacturing sector
- Experience of product development
8AM-4PM OR 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri
£20-25K plus 25 days holiday, pension (up to 8%), parking.
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Keywords: Food, Manufacturing, FMCG, jobs, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'