Food & Beverage Team Member x 3
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Food & Beverage Team Member plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
The Hours: 3 x 300 hour temporary contracts
Flexible hours available which includes weekend shifts; to be discussed at interview (No Evenings & No Split Shifts)
The Salary: £8.91 per hour
Duration: Fixed Term Contract until 28 February 2021What it's like to work here
Cragside house was truly a wonder of its age. It is crammed full of ingenious gadgets – most of them still working. Beyond is a great woodland landscape with gardens and water courses to be explored along the miles of footpaths that crisscross the rugged hillside. Children will love exploring Nelly's Labyrinth, a network of paths and tunnels cut out of a vast area of rhododendron forest.What you'll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude and desire to provide an excellent service, you’ll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet. Using your excellent attention to detail, you’ll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served looks delicious. From time to time you may be required to assist the kitchen team with food prep, but your core focus will be from a front of house perspective.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'