An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any if its rivals. The position is for a fixed day shift and the roles are long term. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
The hours of work are Monday-Thursday 4pm - 115am and Friday 3pm-10pm
* Order picking in a busy warehouse environment
* Use of warehouse computer system
* Using Pick Lists
* Counterbalance & VNA fork lift truck operating
Key Skills/Attributes required:
* At least 2 years' order picking experience
* Worked in an busy warehouse environment for at least 12 months
* Diligent, quality focused with a keen eye for detail
* Up-to-date Counterbalance forklift licence
* Up-to-date Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) forklift licence desirable
* Very long term, on-going roles
* Excellent working conditions, quality focused environment
* Work with a highly established, market leader in their field
In order to apply for this vacancy please call Kristian Price on or send your cv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'