A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our clients Estate Agency sales division for a Float Property Consultant working across various established offices in Essex within the group.
This role would suit candidates already in a Property Consultant role with a proven track record of achieving targets and ideally having worked in several different demographics.
The Property Consultant Package offers:
- A basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000pa for the appropriate candidate with OTE of £32,000 - £35,000pa
- Car allowance inc above
- 28 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Continued career development with progression
Property Consultant duties:
- Negotiating offers between buyers and vendors
- Hosting property viewings - showcasing people’s homes in the best possible light!
- Registering new buyers onto the system and booking valuations
- Cross-selling products such as Mortgage Appointments and Conveyancing etc
- Sales progressing - ensuring you keep in regular contact with vendors and buyers when a property is going through the sales process.
- Participating in morning meetings and training
Requirements for a Property Consultant:
- The candidate will have a current Estate Agency background with a min of 1 years experience
- Strong customer-service skills - this is very much a "people’s person" role
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- MUST have a Full UK Driving Licence and own car
- Passion, be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Local geographical knowledge would be helpful but not essential
- Monday to Saturday - typically 8:30am to 6pm with Saturday working being reduced hours.
- Day off in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
With record levels of business being achieved over recent months we require a self-motivated driven individual who can adapt to working in different markets and make the necessary impact across several offices where needed.
If you feel you have the current relevant experience for this role, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW.
- Estate Agents
- Sales Negotiator
- Property Sales
- Property Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'