A global truck rental company is looking for a Fleetcare Team Leader to join their facility in Swindon.
Our client is a global player with the truck rental industry, as a direct result of their continued success they are looking for a Fleetcare Team Leader to join their team in Swindon.
- Reporting directly to the Fleetcare Manager
- Managing a team of direct reports ensuring all processes are being followed and all orders being processed correctly.
- Continually looking to drive efficiences and implement change to cut costs and save time
- Strong and confident communicator within both colleague and customer engagement
- Ensuring all data is logged and implemented correctly and ensuring team members are engaged
- Previous personnel management experience within a workshop environment
- Proven track record in managing data and inputting correctly
- Previous experience within leading and developing teams
- Keen eye for detail
- Motivated to cut costs and improve efficiencies through continuous improvement
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 17:00
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Bonus Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job