If you consider yourself to be a ‘people’s person’ and have experience within a customer facing administration role then our client would like to hear from you.
Our client now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to join the team as a Fleet Support Coordinator in Epsom. This role is offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 12 months.
What will I be responsible for?
The Fleet Support Coordinator is the primary point of contact for Brokers (Contract Hire & Leasing Managers) and Direct Supply Customers providing administrative and operational support, contributing towards the Fleet Department’s delivery of vehicle sales and Customer service targets. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Maintaining regular contact with the full fleet team, internal departments and end user customers
- Coordination of direct supply to brokers and with Business Centres to ensure a smooth hand-over
- Providing prompt and accurate responses to the Brokers
- Checking availability of vehicles, reserving and ordering of Fleet vehicles.
- Providing a 'Help Desk' function to support Brokers, the Regional team, the Toyota Centre Network and Customers
- Influencing the activities of the Fleet Sales team through contact at both Regional and Area level.
The successful Fleet Support Co-ordinator will have exceptional organisational skills and have strong administration experience. As well as this it will be essential to demonstrate the following;
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence different audiences
- Be customer focused preferably with experience of a Customer facing role
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
It is desirable to have previous Vehicle Supply experience and a good level of understanding of Fleet Sales, however this is not essential
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work in the role of Fleet Support Co-ordinator you will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Fleet Support Co-ordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Fleet Support Coordinator Logistics