Our client is a company which supplies the health care sector and has been trading in Newcastle for over 100 years. They have seen consistent growth over the last 10 years and are seen as market leaders in their field, that take pride in providing a bespoke and tailored service to its clients.
The role will be to work as a dedicated sewing machinist, where your duties will include creating bespoke piece work, using a flat bed sewing machine.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of competency using a flat bed sewing machine.
- The ability to work to different patterns on a daily basis.
- Can follow diagrams and drawings.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Have experience of working towards targets.
The role is permanent and full time. Paying a basic salary of between £18,000 to £21,000 per year. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 16:30.
Please send over your CV and we will be in contact if your CV meets our clients requirements.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Flat bed sewing