We are recruiting for a mobile test and inspection electrician to work on fixed wire test projects in the Inverness area on a mobile basis. The role will involve maintenance, small works and fixed wire testing and commissioning. This is a permanent role paying £28 - £30kpa vehicle supplied
A large national M&E solution provider, they run Building Services contracts to multiple end users with excellent internal progression for driven and professional candidates.
Duties will include:
- Fixed Wire testing of mains, distribution wiring and distribution boards, ring mains, sockets, switchgear, 3 phase systems, lighting, emergency lighting and all building services electrical plant
- Test and Inspection of all fitted wiring and fixed electrical systems
- Commissioning of above systems and production of reports
- Liaison with other engineers on site
- Complete the projects within allotted timescale
- Sites will include stations, depots, rail infrastructure buildings, commercial sites etc..
- Must be a fully qualified electrician (ideally C&G 236 1 and 2)
- 17th edition qualification
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 / 95 electrical inspection and testing certification
- Experience of maintenance PPM's and reactive electrical maintenance
- Experience of fixed wire testing and commissioning
As the Fixed Wire Engineer you duties will include:
You need to meet the requirements of an enhanced criminal records disclosure. A disclosure request will be made upon offer of employment and although a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from obtaining a position, a risk assessment will be completed in relation to the weight to attach to a criminal record when making decisions as to employment.
Competitive salary with excellent additional earning potential
Fuel Card (for business use)
28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job