My client a well established asset manager is looking for a fixed income performance analyst at the senior end to cover both BAU and project work.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar team within an asset management house. Agile project experience is sort although this is not essential, as long as you are completely comfortable with the both brinson and karnosky singer attribution models
- Fixed income attribution reporting for around 20 portfolios
- Adhoc reporting depending on client requirements
- On boarding new portfolios for attribution
- Some total return and contribution analysis
- UAT testing
- Classification definition
- Parallel running with existing system
Experience using either: B-One, Barclays Point, Statpro or Bloomberg PORT.
Strong excel skills are required VBA/SQL would be of great advantage.
A degree with a mathematical focus is suggested however they will consider candidates with IMC that will consider CIPM or CFA.
The client has a tendency to promote within so this role suits someone looking to get ahead perfectly.
- Fixed Income
- Microsoft Excel
- Performance Management