Fixed Asset Manager – Costa Finance – Grade B – FTC – Dunstable Based
We are recruiting for a Fixed Assets Manager to manage a team of 3 Fixed Asset Analyst and provide accounting and control services for the assets in operation across the Costa business. In doing this you will business partner the different accounting functions and commercial teams in the treatment of capital investment activities.
As we grow, our portfolio of fixed assets naturally grows with us. You will be responsible for providing the accounting services for Fixed Assets relating to equity companies within Costa UK and Costa Express. You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the Fixed Asset ledgers in line with accounting policies and standards.
Responsibilities will include;
- Fixed Asset processes are compliant with the Whitbread control framework.
- Deliver reporting to provide insight in to capital expenditure and performance against budget/forecast.
- Provide guidance on the impact on new capital investment activities.
- Report, budget and forecast the P&L depreciation charge.
- Analysis on future investment depreciation and write offs.
- Ensuring all Fixed Asset balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed.
- Ensure all assets and entries are correctly recorded in the appropriate categories.
- Manage and support a team of 3 Asset Analysts.
Your Skills and experience will include;
- Understanding of Fixed Asset accounting and processes.
- Experience of working in a similar role and environment.
- Sound reporting and excel skills.
- Managing a team.
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re incredibly proud to be the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand* Now, as we’re expanding into new countries across the globe, we have even greater ambitions. We want to inspire the World to love great coffee! Showcasing our coffee credentials and putting our people at the front and centre of our business.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job