Our client is the largest and most progressive operators of leisure facilities in the UK. They are currently looking for a Fitness Motivator to join their team at their fitness facility based in Cambourne.
Role Overview: this role is part of the team required to interface with the Members ensuring a warm welcome and safe use of the gym. Offering Members and Visitors supervision, guidance and guaranteeing the highest standards of service. Supporting the Duty Managers (DM) to deliver a good experience within the facility
- Maintaining a clear Member focus. Proactively developing and maintaining customer care through visibility and attention.
- Assisting users with the use of the facility and activities.
- To encourage maximum use of the Club
- Ensuring compliance with all the organisation policies and procedures, including finance and revenue protection.
- Supporting all other operations within the Club.
- Delivery of group fitness classes as part of terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensuring the readiness of the Club for the agreed programme, including some cleaning, maintenance and equipment servicing.
The ideal candidate will be reps level 3 qualified, have a strong background in fitness instruction and delivering classes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job