1st line Analyst job, based in Stevenage, £10-12.30 per hr contract until Aug2019, Huge IT services client
A new and fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical 1st Line Analyst, to join a Service Desk team for one of our prestigious customers. The role will focus on providing the optimum service to customers as a first point of contact for any customers with IT related issues. The primary duties will be to receive and accurately log incidents, providing resolution wherever possible, or to pass those incidents on to the most appropriate technical teams for resolution, within the agreed SLA's.
- To receive and log customer call details onto the call management system
- To resolve incidents remotely where possible
- To accurately allocate incidents to other areas of support
- Update customers on incident progression
- To escalate incidents where progress is not satisfactory / where SLA will not be achieved
- Monitor outstanding call queues, ensuring that all incidents are fully updated
- Perform and log planned checks (e.g. server backups, server capacity, device availability)
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales
- Create or update process documentation and be able to carry other administration duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will need to pass SC clearance
- IT Technical understanding of MS Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and call logging ticket system e.g. Remedy
- Proven experience of working within a help-desk environment
- Can demonstrate proven customer service skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members
- Excellent knowledge of windows trouble shooting skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy and demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
Please apply today with your latest CV if you are interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'