A home based senior level Fire Safety Project Manager/ Senior Fire Safety Risk Assessor is required for our specialist Health and Safety consultancy client based in West Sussex. In return there is an excellent salary packages circa £65k+ plus car and benefits, further career and training and development, dependent on experience and excellent career prospects in an established and rapidly growing company. Apply now!
The purpose of this senior level fire risk assessor role client is to project manage the fire risk assessment services to clients across the UK including client project management, compartmentation, FRI, FDI guidance etc. My prestigIous client's head offices are based near Crawley West Sussex covering their London, South West and South East based clients but do have customers across the UK. This is a remote role / hybrid working from home position so candidates can be based anywhere in the South of the UK, but ideally within an hours drive of the Crawley / West Sussex region.
This home based fire safety project management role would suit an experienced fire safety Health and Safety professional with a strong fire safety background and good experience of carrying out fire risk assessments, FDI's, site inspections at client premises and audits report writing. Experience/ knowledge of Compartmentation surveys, FRA’s and FDI’s is required and you must have fire safety qualifications such as Fire Safety and Risk Management, NCRQ, IFSM, Fire Safety, NEBOSH Fire etc.
The ideal Fire Safety Project Manager candidate/ Senior level fire risk assessor consultant will have the below skills and experiences;
- Good hands on experience & knowledge of fire risk assessments, FDI's, compartmentation surveys, carrying out surveys, health and safety audits & action plans and method statements
- Fire Health and safety qualifications such as NEBOSH Fire Certificate qualifications such as or similar safety qualifications in fire risk (Fire Safety and Risk Management, NCRQ, IFSM, Fire Safety)
- Project management experience /experience of client customer site management experience
- Health and Safety / Fire Safety experience in any of these sectors is desirable; construction, commercial properties, residential buildings or client sites, multiple sites or consultancy
- You must have a full UK driving licence be willing to travel to client sites in this role (a company car is provided as will be covering the Southern areas such as West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and East Sussex regions
- Excellent computer skills- you must have excellent organisation and PC skills (Microsoft word, excel, report writing)
This is an exciting career opportunity with our well established client who are offering an excellent salary package and good career prospects and further development. They are looking for long term commitment as offering a permanent stable position,
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients fire safety project manager criteria.
- Fire Doors
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety
- Risk Assessments
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'