Fire Risk Assessors
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 with travel allowance
Please note a full, UK driving licence is required for this role depending on your home location.
We are Safety Management (UK), part of the Citation Group and we are far from your average fire risk assessment company. The Citation Group is made up of 8 professional businesses, who proudly deliver services that our 43,000 clients need, want and value. Our mission is to be the company that colleagues, and clients want to work for and with. It's an exciting time to join our business and come grow with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly observant, efficient and self-motivated individuals to play a key role in the safety of others. It is a diverse role which offers plenty of opportunities to see different parts of the country; no two days will be the same. The position represents a solid career step for anyone with a background in the Fire Service or with extensive experience of buildings assessment.
As a Fire Risk Assessor - Field Based, you will be expected to undertake technical fire risk assessments for our customers, which will vary in complexity and be conducted on a wide variety of premise types. Working closely with both our head office in Burton-in-Kendal and group head office in Wilmslow, work is generally carried out in a specified region however, assessors may be required to cover a wider area as work load dictates.
Your main duties as a Fire Risk Assessor will include:
* Visiting our customer's sites and conducting fire risk assessments
* Generating detailed fire risk assessment reports
* Residential and commercial units
* Sending thorough reports in a timely manner
* Identifying issues and proposing solutions for our customers
* You will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Level 4, level 5 or degree qualified in a fire safety or fire engineering discipline. I.e. Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety.
* Evidence of several years' experience undertaking practical fire risk assessment activities, including the preparation of reports.
* Local Fire Authority - technical fire safety or enforcement experience will be favourable.
* ISO or SP205 auditing exposure to assist with the quality assurance systems for the company.
* Professional membership of a recognised Fire Safety related body; ideally on a Fire Risk Assessors Certification Scheme. I.e. Institute of Fire Engineers, FRACS, etc.
* It is essential that you have completed a series of nationally recognised training courses and/or be listed on the national recognised register of fire risk assessors and have the desire to become 3rd party certificated under a UKAS accredited fire risk assessor competency scheme.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please press apply and we'll be in touch with you to discuss next steps.
- 'Fire Risk Assessment'
- 'Fire Risk Assessor'
- 'Fire Risk'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'