DESCRIPTION - Fintech - Business Development Consultant
Currently recruiting in London
Can you picture yourself working in a fresh, innovative FinTech in London who are challenging the market and bringing Finance to the 21st Century?
My client is the fastest growing Fintech organisation that is taking the recruitment sector by storm. Their package of finance and cloud based technology has allowed them to rise to the top and they have a few awards to their bow too. Their vision is transparent, their working environment is unique and every employee shares their success … they are a million miles away from the corporate finance environment!
The opportunity- Fintech - Business Development Consultant
They are looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their sales team based in the London office, you will join a team of folk who are talented, ambitious and forward thinking. You will play a huge part in the success story by helping to grow the brand within the flexible staffing market by developing and nurturing close relationships with potential clients.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech - Business Development Consultant
- Identify potential clients through networking and research
- Build a sales pipeline from hot and warm leads
- To consult with potential clients on benefits of the brand compared with other invoice finance products
- Grow & convert sales pipeline, reporting accurately using our CRM
- To build relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Arrange and attend meeting/demos with potential clients
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and follow sales best practice
- Always be fact finding to identify new areas for Sonovate business development
Requirements for the Fintech - Business Development Consultant
- A background high performing background in sales is essential: Contract recruitment, selling into the recruitment sector or selling for a high growth Start Up/Fintech business would be beneficial.
- Invoice finance and tech sales experience would also be considered.
- Knowledge of the professional services sectors
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Able to deliver client presentations and demonstrate product in an articulate manner
- Energy and a positive attitude above all is key
This role will pay a competative salary of up to £45,000 + company benefits e.g.
- Unrivaled Commission Scheme
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 50% off your Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Ride to work
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Bonus
- Fresh Fruit, Breakfast, Snacks and Drinks
- Beer Fridge
- Free Takeaways
For more information please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Business Development
- Exceeding Targets
- Invoice Finance