JR have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to work within a growing financial services business in Nottingham City Centre. Covering maternity, this role has the flexibility to be full or part time, you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the financial reporting function are completed in time and to a high standard.
You will prepare the interim and annual reports and financial statements, the calculation of monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual distribution rates and ensure that the annual tax compliance work is completed.
This role is for an initial period of 9 months with the potential for extension. The business currently offer hybrid working with flexibility to work from home two days a week and three days in the office. They can also accommodate flexible hours.
- Ensure that all interim and annual reports and financial statements are completed in accordance with the IA SORP and FCA COLL rules and within the regulatory timeframes
- Ensure that all monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual distribution rates are calculated accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all annual tax compliance work completed by the tax agent is accurate and filed within the regulatory timeframes
- Ensure all fund tax documentation requested by the Custodian is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all queries from auditors, trustees/depositary and fund managers are answered professionally and in a timely manner.
- Esure all new stock setups are correctly assigned as Franked or Unfranked.
- Previous experience in a similar reporting role
- Ideally part qualified or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical mindset with a high degree of accuracy
- Previous management experience would be an advantage
This role is being advertised by JR on behalf of the client.
- Annual Reports
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'