Change Recruitment are working with a leading financial services business based in Edinburgh to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant, who will join an experienced team and be able to contribute to the team natural process improvement and wider change programme.
The role is part of a team that is responsible for delivering full end to end financial reporting process, whilst looking to integrate and develop various IFRS and Regulatory Reporting processes.
Reporting to a Head of Finance, core responsibilities are:
- Prepare IFRS group submissions for key subsidiaries
- Annual statutory accounts preparation for subsidiary entities
- Ensure accounting data is reported in accordance with required standards and business requirements
- Contribute to improving the reporting process to ensure the production process is efficient
- Develop strong understanding of accounting for transactions recorded in Ledgers
- Project work to support development of financial reporting and investment accounting data
This role forms part of a team that produces meaningful financial information to senior stakeholders and be expected to be intuitive with ideas for process improvement.
The opportunity present an excellent platform to influence and continue with career development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'