Our client, a very well known property/real estate business in Central London are looking for an FP&A Manager to report to the Head of Commercial Finance. You will be tasked with managing the provision of consolidated historic and budget/forecast financial and non-financial information to Board & Committees to assist with informed decision-making:
- Group-level financial reporting and variance analysis
- Insightful written commentary
- Review of non-financial KPIs and targets highlighting variances, trends and need for management action
- Co-ordination of group corporate plan and portfolio business plans
- Development and analysis of metrics for monitoring internal operations and business efficiency
- To apply group-level context, insight and challenge to portfolio reporting
- To prepare data and commentary for group Annual Report and Accounts
- To deliver accurately and professionally within the agreed timescales
- To develop insightful data analytics to illustrate performance of the group and portfolios and to identify opportunities for cost effectiveness
- To present quarterly management information to Finance & Operations Committee
- Manage the management information process, ensuring that it is being delivered to a high standard within the agreed timescales.
- Develop business-focused quarterly, monthly and dashboard reporting formats to provide intuitive and pertinent information on the appropriate cycle
- Manage the production of portfolio business plans and group Corporate Plan
- With focus on purpose and impact of output, collaborate with key internal stakeholders in driving reporting innovation, eliminating duplication and implementing simple and robust processes
- Manage the HQ management accountant including guidance, coaching, performance management and development. Ensure senior budget-holders receive excellent customer-focused reporting and advice
- As a member of the wider finance senior management group, also shared responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a number of years post qualified experience, ideally with previous management experience. Excellent written and verbal skills will be essential in order to secure the role.