You will assist the Financial Planning Team to enable them to meet their objectives of servicing existing clients and winning new clients.
• To carry out the day to day administration functions for the Financial Planning Team
• To assist the Financial Planning Team in enabling them to provide and implement suitable planning advice to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
• To ensure correct submission of all new applications in accordance with internal/regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record-keeping/database management.
• To ensure that you record/maintain information on Intelligent Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/management information to be kept up-to-date in-line with internal & Compliance standards.
• To ensure that you file and/or store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/or retrieved in an efficient manner.
• To prepare client meeting agendas and complete the meeting work including product research as required together with fund performance data.
• Client contact to resolve queries and to arrange meetings.
• Post client meetings: prepare action points, issue client meeting notes, liaise with clients over paperwork to be returned and complete other actions as required.
• Gather information from third party providers and internal resources.
• To ensure that appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge is maintained in order to assist the Financial Planning Team.
• Produce and monitor business statistics.
• Arrange client annual review meetings & prepare documents for meetings.
• To input & maintain prospect and client records on CRM system in line with internal standards.
• Financial Planning experience in a ‘Professional’ practice
• Experience with Intelligent Office preferable.
• Adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
• Strong IT skills including use of laptop/desktop computing. Microsoft Office and database (CRM) management.
• Seeks opportunities to develop own skills.
• Demonstrates commitment to own development.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Preferably some experience in the areas of investment/wealth management, protection/risk, pension and at-retirement advice.
• Cii exam progression – towards Dip PFS
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.