My client is a reputable professional and Financial Services and Investment company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an Administrator to join their financial services team in Taunton.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 08:30 - 17:00). Annual leave is 25 days per annum plus bank holidays.
The purpose of the role is to carry out administrative tasks to support advisers and the associated advice team including liaising with clients, prospective clients and providers. Full training will be provided in a friendly and supportive environment.
The main duties include;
- Interacting with team of advisors and insurance providers
- Processing new business applications, tracking and liaising with external companies
- Producing valuation reports
- Carry out receptionist duties, including welcoming visitors and clients
- Receiving telephone calls and take messages
- Creating word processed documents, including typing from dictation
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on our company back-office system (Intelligent Office) and updated in line with company procedures
- Liaising effectively with clients and insurance / investment companies
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a financial services administrative role (Desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be driven and want to progress with relevant qualifications
- Experience of providing exceptional customer care
- Some knowledge of FCA
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services