Our client is looking for a Finance Administrator to assist their advisors with their high network clients. This role is offering long term development for a candidate looking to develop a career in financial planning.
As the Finance Administrator your tasks will include but are not be limited to:
- Assisting with meeting preparation, new client packs and agendas etc.
- Preparing documentation for clients’ financial planning review meetings.
- Liaising with clients for new business information.
- Liaising with product providers (e.g. for valuations, trusts, product terms.)
- Uploading new business information and checking and updating existing files.
- Creating investment review documents.
- Supporting investment proposition through research.
- Monitoring models, tracking errors etc.
- Supporting investment implementation
- Account fee checks, quarterly adviser fee spreadsheet etc.
The ideal Finance Administrator will:
- Have either 1 to 2 years investment administration or financial services experience, or be a graduate with a relevant degree.
- Have a passion to work in the financial services sector and have strong coordination and organisational skills.
- Be confident providing customer service with strong written and verbal communication skills, articulate, numerate, analytical, and able to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Have Strong Excel including Pivot Tables and V-lookups.
- Be ambitious and look to complete CII or diploma level qualifications.
Full training and support will be provided with a view to develop the role further.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Pivot Tables