Our client is a well established Wealth Management Practice who are based in the Stourbridge area, and now have an exiting opportunity available for a experienced Financial Planning Administrator to undertake all the usual support tasks as well as taking responsibility for the smooth running of the office.
Joining a highly successful and respected practice, this is a truly exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual who is keen to make a move in order to improve their career within the Wealth Management industry.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all Pension, Investment and Protection business cases are managed effectively and to ensure that the companies' standards are maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing meeting support packs and valuations reports for each planned meeting as well as providing direction and motivation for the administration team. This will include;
- Managing the day to day office tasks
- Appraising the office team abilities on a quarterly basis
- Working closely with all Support team developing their understanding of best practice covering all aspects of the administration process
- Working closely with the company Director on a regular basis, providing guidance on best practice and how processes can be improved and implemented
- You will be required to conduct appraisals on a quarterly basis, and one to ones when required
- Responsible for composing suitability letters
- Manage the introduction and completion of replacement/non replacement business to the Paraplanners.
- Liaise with clients and external providers to obtain any information required..
- Maintain and update PROMS system as required.
- Build and maintain the client data base through input of all client fact finds data into electronic fact find system.
- Ensure that all case administration is completed including collation of paperwork and business submission.
- Act as a point of contact for all Compliance & Head Office matters on behalf of the Practice and maintain a record.
- Chase Pipeline business using the Intranet and/or liaising with the Office Administrator
- Contacting clients to arrange appointments as and when required.
- Previous experience in a Financial Services Administration role
- A strong working knowledge of the regulated financial services market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Be a strong communicator - Written & verbally
- Strong planning & organizational skills
Our client is looking for a Self motivated, career minded, enthusiastic and positive but meticulous individual, who is able to work as part of a team and have a flexible approach.
For more information please contact one our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7222