Job Title: Financial Planner
Our client is a well respected Financial Planning practice that offers a professional, modern, forward-thinking approach to independent Financial Advice and has a service for both private clients and businesses. With strong professional connections, they have a business model that is centred around delivering a bespoke, tailored service with comprehensive market analysis and financial plans.
Due to continued growth on the Advice team, our client now require a new advisor to help support the demands of an ever-growing client base.
The role would involve providing comprehensive financial advice across pensions, investments, protection and IHT cases, as well as handling corporate clients. You would have a friendly and proficient paraplanning and admin team who would support you whilst you handle a range of different case types.
There is an excellent culture based around teamwork to get the best outcomes and they also offer a healthy benefits package, including CII exam support and an excellent pension scheme.
The Required Skills:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified is essential and ideally working towards or with an ambition to obtain Chartered status.
- Experience of providing Financial Advice and ideally to both private and corporate clients
- Strong technical knowledge particularly around pensions and investments cases
- Good understanding of the FCA and how a Financial services firm operates
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with your specialist consultant at Capio.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'