I am representing a very respected firm near Blackburn who are looking to add an experienced Financial Planner to their team. Salary up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits, this is flexible for the right person.
The company is at an exciting time in their development; already highly profitable but with big plans for growth. They can offer an attractive package in order to find the right candidate for this role and will offer full support in terms of paraplanning and administration, ensuring you can focus your time on meeting clients.
In the role you will;
- Provide financial support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customers on planning related queries
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matters expertise to fellow advisors
- Maintain awareness of the latest legislation changed that may affect planning
To be suitable for this role, you will have/be;
- Level 4 Diploma in financial planning
- Be IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage time and organise effectively
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'