An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi-award winning national insurance company that offers financial advice covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions. They are actively seeking a self-motivated and capable Financial Advisor who can build relationships easily and establish trust with their existing clients in the Devon and Cornwall area.
- Provide advice on protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through an understanding of life-style planning, market knowledge and structured fact finds
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure that all client portfolios are reviewed in line with clients' changing requirements.
- Look after high value cases of £500k+
- To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients and persons connected with the company
- To act in a professional capacity with external and internal customers to deliver the company's culture and ethos to build a respected and valuable business
- A client-focused Financial Advisor who wants to continue to provide advice and who had the ability, intellect and confidence to deal with wealthy individuals
- Very strong relationship builder who can quickly establish credibility and earn trust and confidence
- Highly motivated and able individual with demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience covering protection, pensions and investments
- QCF Level 4 qualified
- Basic salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped sales incentive scheme paid monthly together with a group bonus scheme
- Year 1 underpin available based on evidence of earnings
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after 5 years' service and the option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- Lease car up to equivalent monthly allowance of £400
- Defined contribution pension up to a maximum of 20% total contribution based on 8% being paid by yourself and 12% by the business
- Subsidised gym membership
- Study support to achieve chartered status
- Paraplanning support for complex cases
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'