Superb TEAM MANAGER opportunity at this fast growing MANCHESTER based team. This Team manager role will require the successful candidate to lead and supervise a team of Litigation Executives and Fee Earners. You will manage performance and oversee the delivery of targets. This is a great opportunity for an Experienced Team Leader/Litigator looking to manage a busy team and work in a firm that is developing and progressing constantly.
- You will have demonstrable experience of supervising the daily performance outputs of a team of Fee Earners and Litigation Executives.
You will be an experienced Litigator, solid understanding of the CPR, able to advise on strategy and tactics of financial litigation matters.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Plevin/PPI and broader financial services disputes.
Experience as acting as a Team Leader within a fast-paced law firm is essential.
Be able to understand and utilise Management Information to manage risk i.e. court directions/dates, offer expiration etc
- Consider training needs of your Team and feedback to the Operations Manager/training department to deliver this.
- Proactively management individual caseloads, case progress, task lists and compliance with Court directions.
- Manage a small caseload of Financial Litigation matters alongside supervising the team.
- Undertake monthly reviews with team members to pro actively manage individual development and case progression.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to maintain the high performance of the overall department.
Competitive remuneration and career progression available. Please contact us for an informal discussion.
- team leader
- finnacial services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'