Atkinson Resourcing are exclusively partnering with a growing, privately owned company based in Manchester who are looking for a Financial Controller. This is a great time to join the business with M&A activity in the UK and Europe planned in 2021/2022. The financial controller will be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA - possessing sound technical knowledge, demonstrable leadership experience and ideally prior involvement in corporate finance activities. The financial controller will work closely with the finance director to build a high performing finance function carrying out the following duties:
- Lead & Develop a team of 7 within finance and transactions
- Take ownership of the monthly management accounts preparation including commentary for the board
- Coordinate the annual audit process and prepare group consolidated and individual statutory accounts; acting as the liaison for the external auditors.
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and working capital cycle
- Cashflow forecasting and working with the finance director to co-ordinate the annual budgeting process
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement across people, processes and systems and supporting the board with internal projects
This exciting financial controller role would suit an ambitious, qualified accountant who takes a pride in both developing people and processes and enjoys dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'