Our client a leading food manufacturing business is seeking a Financial Controller to lead the Finance Function of one of their flag ship sites. In this highly commercial role you will work with operational colleagues to help improve business performance.
Your New Company
One of the key players in the Food Manufacturing Sector is seeking a Financial Controller for a flagship site which is one of the largest in the group, that operates the latest technology after just completing a major capital investment program.
Your New Role
In this commercially focused role as Financial Controller you will responsible for the operational performance of the factory.
- Lead the Factory finance team
- Act as a Finance Business Partner, ensuring the effective measures are in place to monitor business performance.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring it is in line with business strategy and targets
- Partner the senior leadership team
- Support lean initiatives and projects
What's you need to succeed
To be considered for this great opportunity:
- Qualified accountant with a background working within Food / FMCG
- Experience of business partnering
- Experience of leading a team
What you get in return
The chance to be hold a key, highly commercially role with one of the UK's leading food producers, great scope for career progression and an attractive package. Apply via the link now or call on .
BTG Recruitment are experts in accountancy recruitment.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Management Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'