Temporary to permanent
Based in Crawley
Up to £60,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a UK wide business with their head office in the Crawley area. This role is permanent.
Your duties will include:
- Manage finance function and team with 2 direct reports
- Oversee both accounts payable and sales ledger
- Manage VAT
- Manage relationship with external Accountants and Auditors
- Manage cash-flow and working capital on a day to day basis
- Deliver financial support in terms of timely, accurate reporting of Actuals, Budget, Forecasts, financial and cash-flow performance
- Produce monthly management and board reporting packs and cashflow forecasts, using the systems to ensure efficient and accurate production of information
- Produce financial statements
- HMRC compliance
- Ownership of writing high quality, informative and insightful commentary for the Management and Board packs, as well as for any other reporting requirements
- Lead improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting; with the objective of maintaining the integrity, consistency, and accuracy of existing reporting solutions and being responsible for future reporting developments
- Contribute towards ad hoc projects as they arrive, ensuring key stakeholders are communicated with and consulted as appropriate
- Ensure financial reporting is compliant with accounting standards
- Identify and implement improvements and reworking processes to ensure efficiency and a straightforward approach
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in a similar position
- Experience of VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax compliance
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
You will be joining an established Finance team however you will have the opportunity to make this role your own.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'