An ambitious renewable energy consultancy is seeking an equally ambitious individual to hit the ground running in this Financial Controller role. A fast growing organisation that still sees itself as being in its 'start up' stage, this is the chance to work with full autonomy that in the long term will mean that you leave a long lasting legacy on the business.
Managing numerous legal entities across Europe, you will be given the full responsibilities of managing the day to day running of the finance function. Reporting into the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the accuracy of management reports, month end and financial compliances. You will also be tasked with preparing the full end to end management accounts.
Albeit a challenging opportunity, this is undoubtedly a career defining role that will suit an individual that is seeking to push their progression into an upwards trajectory.
The day to day responsibilities of this Financial Controller role are as follows:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- The group consolidation and preparation of financial statements for the European entities.
- The reviewing of quarterly and monthly VAT reports.
- Assisting with audit.
- Monthly board reporting.
- To review, and where necessary, streamline current financial processes.
- Business partner with directors, partners and stakeholders on an international level.
The key requirements for this Financial Controller role are as follows:
- To be ACA/CA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- To have an audit background is an absolute must.
- A strong understanding of financial accounting.
- Experience with European VAT.
- A background working in a multi-entity environment would be desirable.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.