Financial Controller - Global, independent design agency based in Central London are looking for a hands on Financial Controller.
You will be part of the management team, manage all day to day finances, support the CFO and creative teams with commercial matters and play a pivotal role in key decision making.
This is a six month contract initially.
Financial Controller - The Role
- Producing management packs
- Producing monthly management account packs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management
- KPI reporting including in depth client profitability and utilisation analysis
- Monitoring WIP and meeting regularly with account teams
- Maintaining all accounting operations including payroll, billing, accounts payables and accounts receivable
- HMRC submissions
- Leading the audit
Financial Controller - The Person
- Must have prior experience in a financial controller or similar role
- Prior media advertising or professional services background preferred
- Paprika experience is helpful
- Enjoys a varied, diverse and hands on workload
- Immediately available or on short notice