Headlines of he role will include:
- Support the finance admin team and ensure that all financial transactional processes are under control with risks identified and mitigations proposed.
- Ensure that cash and working capital are effectively controlled and overall position improved.
- Review and authorise all procurement decisions for operational costs.
- Help develop and provide support and governance to the business to ensure compliance
- Produce monthly report pack for the management team along with their departmental reports
- Develop and provide commercial reports for the site sales team members and challenge and support the team in understanding their account performance.
- Develop and manage customer and supplier pricing mechanisms
- Manage all commercial aspects of the tender processes
- Co-ordinate the commercial input to tenders, pricing and costing processes, and indexation and prepare a financial summary to inform site’s new business decision making.
The role will suit a hands on, technically strong and commercial astute individual who has experience of working for both a larger business as well as an SME. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the ledgers and how they feed into the wider finance function and be equally comfortable understanding and commentating on complex financial information to provide commercial support to the leadership and operational teams. While you will ideally be a qualified accountant, strong consideration will be given to a qualified by experience candidate who has the required demonstrable attributes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job