My client, a leading and long established manufacturing engineering organisation are seeking a Financial Controller. They are a gold accredited Investor in People and are committed to the development of all their employees.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director and is a key position within the senior management team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Exposure to production systems would be an advantage
- Effective management/mentoring of a team of four individuals
- Responsible for ICT management and strategy
- Treasury Management
- Liaising with Group and Professional stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP
- Overseeing budget and forecasting with monthly reporting
- Other areas will include: Insurance, GDPR, Negotiating leases and contracts etc.
Applications are invited from candidates who are fully ACA , ACCA or CIMA qualified and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. The Company will also consider applications for those seeking flexible working hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job