The Financial Controller will be part of the senior management team and will take ownership of a growing finance team. The role will be responsible for ensuring strong financial management and develop policies and procedures.
A growing and established charity within East Sussex.
- Have ultimate responsibility for accurate accounting records
- Deliver high quality MI
- Draft reporting packs for others within the senior management team
- Maintain an develop systems and procedures.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership and management skills.
Up to £45,00 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job