This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Financial Controller to join a leading Energy business in Doncaster. Reporting directly into the UK MD and managing International stakeholders, this is a high profile, multi-site role.
Having recently invested in these UK businesses, my International client is a long term investor in the Energy market.
This is a lead finance position within this multi-site organisation. Key responsibilities include;
- Organise and manage the day to day financial activities of the UK businesses. This will include managing and processing of receivables and payables, managing and operating the various bank accounts;
- Internal monthly financial and operational reporting to overseas investors.
- Annual business planning, budgeting and quarterly forecasting and updating of business plans;
- Cash management, including cash waterfall management;
- Management of shareholder loan and dividend payments in cooperation with Head Quarters;
- Monthly & Quarterly VAT;
- Quarterly & Monthly environmental reporting;
- Oversight of governance for the project companies;
- Ensure that all financial matters are conducted in line with business procedures and delegation of authority;
- Statutory accounting for the project entities, end of year audit and taxation, liaising with businesses auditors;
- Management and reporting for parent entities of the project companies.
The Financial Controller will be a proactive team player who is able to work independently and can demonstrate experience leading with a hands-on, action oriented style with a focus on results. The Financial Controller is a member of the Senior Management team and therefore will need to operate with the values of the company, including integrity and openness in dealings, having a can do approach to problem solving and operating with a constructive and fact oriented approach to issues and people.
Key experience includes;
- Qualified Accountant at Chartered, Certified or Management levels
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Good team player
- Good Excel Skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics preferred, but not a pre-requisite
- Must be hands on
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team player with a desire to work in a diverse international team
Up to £70,000pa plus benefits
- Multi-site Financial Controller Position