In return for providing financial guidance and support to the Finance Director and management team, you will receive a competitive salary, private pension, private healthcare and 28 days holiday increasing with length of service.
You will need to have relevant manufacturing and/or Agricultural experience with ERP system knowledge and be familiar with the system and accounting requirements to operate a business involved in the production of products and the challenges that this can present.
Responsibilities to include the management of the day to day activities of the finance department including the supervision of the team as follows:
• Supervise the preparation of month end accounts and VAT returns
• General ledger data management and ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage & develop the financial accounts team
• Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel
• Assisting with costing models and budgeting processes.
• Oversee the preparation of year end statutory accounts
• Managing, mentoring and motivating the accounts team
• Contributing to company financial strategy and decision making process
• Undertaking business reporting and variance analysis.
• Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place. Developing, implementing and controlling data collection procedures.
• VAT – monthly submission
• Overseeing tax and compliance
• Developing forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
• Treasury Management.
• Capital asset management.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
• Be a minimum of final levels in CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent)
• Have proven management skills
• A financial accounting background
• Have managerial Experience of medium sized teams
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at varying levels both internally and externally
• Be able to prioritise workload, work to tight deadlines and handle pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to find, highlight and solve discrepancies proactively, effectively and with initiative
• To be able to work as part of a team and independently when required
• Strong financial and system skills
• High level of Excel competency
• Strong problem solving skills
Experience of Production or Manufacturing ERP systems would be an advantage.
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job