The Financial Controller will be looking after and have complete visibility to one of the divisions in the business. You will be recognised as the deputy to the Finance Director and have significant exposure to Group level functions and work closely with a range of external stakeholders including audit, professional advisors and relevant areas of the customer community. You will be supporting the CEO and Monthly Management Reporting processes and provide full leadership to Integrated Business Planning process.
- This role will provide leadership for governance and financial controls within this certain division ensuring there is process compliance is put in place.
- Leading the monthly management reporting process including the completion of the Hyperion Financial Management tool and support to the monthly reviews.
- Effective set of financial controls that are compliant with the requirements of the Operational Framework
- Lead the process of setting and agreeing Costing and Pricing rates
The business speaks for itself in terms of global presence and plays a pivotal role in their sector. They are market leading and the opportunities at Group level are endless. They are now in search of a new Financial Controller to control one of their divisions.
What are we looking?
- Qualified accountant – CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong financial accounting background with excellent technical accounting skillset.
- Strong strategic planning experience preferred.
- Strong Financial Governance skills are essential
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £70,000 with car and bonus. The business is one of the leading ones to support an array of excellent benefits, which includes a superb pension scheme.
This one is a true opportunity which will be ideal for someone currently looking to step up in their career. This role is a starting point and will propel you to further excellent roles within the group. Not to be missed!