Douglas Scott are proud to be exclusively representing a nationally expanding firm to recruit a Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and commercially minded accountant to set up and develop an internal finance function. The successful applicant will be responsible for the full accounting function and will work closely with key stakeholders across the business.
This position would suit an established FC, or an ambitious accountant looking to take a step up to lead and develop a finance team.
* Production of management accounts
* Production of all budgets
* Continuous process improvement and development of financial reporting
* Working in partnership with key stakeholders across the business to support the successful expansion of the firm
* Responsible for the recruitment and management of a small accounting team
* Commercially minded with the ability to influence key decisions
* Confident leadership with the ability to challenge key decision members
* Ensuring compliance with SRA regulations
* Experience within a legal environment
* Supervisory or management experience
* Results focused and commercially minded
* ACA/CIMA/ACCA or QBE
If would like to know more about this position please call Hannah on or apply online.
Please contact Hannah Cormack, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- finance director analysis management financial accountant accounting controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job